LAWRENCE, Kan. – It’s Thanksgiving, so it helps to express gratitude for whatever we feel thankful for today. Those who can be in a Thanksgiving state of mind throughout the year are very fortunate.
Here’s my top 20 list.
I am thankful for:
- Life and health.
- Friends and family.
- Sunrise and sunset.
- Our readers.
- The hundred daily kindnesses we run across without even thinking about them.
- The ability to think.
- A nice Thanksgiving feast.
- Our freedoms.
- Those who help make sure that we keep our freedoms.
- All of those people in our career fields and in our lives who have gone before us and made a way for us.
- The ability of the body to repair itself.
- The beautiful landscapes that may be discovered on earth.
- A good book.
- Modern technology and innovation.
- A good game of Scrabble.
- For nice weather and many other things, too numerous to mention.
If you have a list you want to share with our readers, send it to [email protected].