Lawrence, KS – According to the statement, the new campaign is called #CommunityImmunity giveaway campaign and it will provide customers and associates the opportunity to win one of five $1 million payouts and 50 chances to win free groceries for a year.
The officials have reported that this campaign is in collaboration with the Biden Administration to encourage increased vaccinations as part of the national push to have at least 70% of U.S. adults with at least their first dose by July 10.
This is what you need to know about the giveaway campaign:
- From June 3 to July 10, 2021, Kroger Health is giving away $5 million, reflecting a $1 million winner each week for five weeks,
- 50 groceries for a year, ten each week for five weeks, each valued at $13,000 (which is the equivalent of $250 a week for 52 weeks).
- To enter, you must be 18 years of age or older, and legally reside and physically be located in one of the 50 United States or Washington, D.C.
- You must receive at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at a Kroger Family Company location or by a Kroger Family Company healthcare professional at an off-site event.
- To schedule a vaccine, visit Kroger.com.
- To enter the giveaway, visit KrogerGiveaway.com.
Kroger Health has administered more than 4.7 million COVID-19 vaccines.